So, what are the rules of my month long journey with Bing? They are simple, yet challenging:
- Use only Bing as my search engine for the month of February, 2013
- Stop using the word “Google” as a verb, and use “Bing” instead. For example: “I Googled Abe Vigoda and it says he’s still alive” becomes “I Binged Abe Vigoda and it says he’s still alive.”
- Keep a log of all the search terms I use
- Promote the use of Bing amongst my colleagues and friends
- Record results, findings, comparisons, and other fascinating information in this blog
As you can see, these rules are simple, yet some will be very challenging. I think #2 is especially interesting and/or embarrassing to execute. I know I will get a lot of funny looks from that one, but at least it will make for a good way to introduce my topic to others.
Categories: Project Details